|Type of expert:||Individual|
|Sector of Activity||Academia|
|Primary Field of Expertise||Economic reform and private sector development|
|Years of Expertise||
|Geographic Experience / Focus||
|Second and Third Field||
|Economic reform and private sector development||
|Countries you have worked in||France|
|Job Title||PhD student|
|Employer||Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi|
|Sector of Activity||Academia|
|Papers / Articles Published||
▪ Marcu A.M. (2015) - "" Accessing european funds to develop rural entrepreneurship in Western Moldova"", in the Volume of International Symposium "" Agrarian Economy and Rural Development – realities and perspectives for Romania"", The 6th Edition, organized by The Research Institute for Agriculture Economy and Rural Development, Bucharest, Romania, pages 342-347;
▪ Marcu A.M. (2015) – ""Supporting of disadvantaged areas from Romania through agri-environment measures of the RDP 2007-2013"" in the Volume 25, No.1 of GEOREVIEW Review: Scrientific Annals of ""Stefan cel Mare"" University of Suceava. Geography series, 2015, pages 117-123;
▪ Marcu A.M. (2015) – ""Expansion and modernization of water and sanitation system in Moldova with EU funds for rural development"" in Geographic Seminar ""Dimitrie Cantemir""; Volume 39, No.1, 2015, pages 99-108;
▪ Marcu A.M. (2014) – ""Increasing the Competitiveness of the Agricultural Sector by Setting up of Young Farmers. The case of Moldova, Romania"", in Journal of Settlements and Spatial Planning, Special Volume, No.3 / 2014, published by the Research Center of Settlements and Urban Planning, Faculty of Geography, University Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, pages 117-123;
▪ Marcu A.M., Marcu A.G. (2014) – ""The creation and development of micro-enterprises in the non-agricultural sector in Moldova"", in Geographic Seminar ""Dimitrie Cantemir"", Volume 2014; 37, pages 169-175; http://www.seminarcantemir.uaic.ro/index.php/cantemir/article/view/984
▪ Marcu A.M., Muntele I. (2014) – ""Socio-economic development of the Romanian agricultural space of Siret-Prut-Nistru Euroregion through EAFRD program"", in Volume XXII, published by the Economic and Social Research Institute ""Gh. Zane"" Romanian Academy – Iasi Branch, Tehnopress Publishing House, Iaşi, pages: 227- 239.
▪ Marcu A.M. (2013) – ""The Regional and Local Distribution of The Funds Allocated by The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development in Romania"", in Romanian Review of Regional Studies published by the Center for Regional Geography, Cluj-Napoca, Volume IX, Number 2, 2013, pages 31-36; http://reviste.ubbcluj.ro/rrrs/arhive/v9n22013.html
▪ Marcu A.M. (2013) – ""The European Funds Absorption for Transport Infrastructure Improvements of rural space in Moldova"", in Geographic Seminar ""Dimitrie Cantemir"", Volume 2013; 36 (1), pages 93-98; http://jml2012.indexcopernicus.com/abstract.php?icid=1084738
▪ Marcu A.M. (2013) – ""The situation of investment projects for modernization of agricultural holdings in Moldova before and after Romania's Accession to the European Union"", in the scientific journal Acta Universitatis Danubius. ŒCONOMICA, Vol. 9, No.4, pages 292-299;
▪ Marcu A.M. (2012) – ""The experience implementation of SAPARD Programme in Romania in the context of cross-border cooperation with Siret-Prut-Nistru Euroregion"", in Volume XIII, ""The Role of Euroregions in sustainable development in the global crisis. Example Siret-Prut-Nistru Euroregion"" published by the Economic Research Department of the Institute of Economic and Social Research ""Gh. Zane"" of Iasi , Tehnopress Publishing House, Iasi, pages 119-125.
"POSDRU/159/1.5/S/133391, in the Project “Doctoral and Post-doctoral programs of excellence for highly qualified human resources training for research in the field of Life sciences, Environment and Earth Science” co financed by the European Social Fund within the Sectorial Operational Program Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013
Project ""Training of young Romanian experts in the field of international development"", provided by the Romanian Association for International Cooperation and Development (ARCADIA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE) and the United Nations Development Programme – Regional Office Bratislava (UNDP - Bratislava)."
|Additional info about your experience and skills||
"Good communication skills gained in research internships and international scientific conferences that I attended.
|Trainings||Expert in accessing European structural and cohesion funds|
|Other Professional Certificates||Graduate of Jean Monnet Permanent Course Certificate of European Economic Integration; Graduate of Jean Monnet European Module Certificate of Development programs and management in the EU|
|Area of Study||Geography|